<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

"On the Other Hand, Hell Might be a Nicer Place than This."  

South Knox Bubba gives us a peak into a chilling, probable Blog from the Future, Freedom Pundit, posted by Hamster (scroll down to Monday, March 17):

"Hope this works. All the WI-FIs have been shut down for a while, but I found an underground cable that appears to still be working and tapped in to one of the last operating free Sealand servers.

Can't stay connected too long, though. Homeland Security scanners are fairly active in this sector. I found a power outlet on a light near one of the Wackenhut detention camp fences. Risky business charging your laptop batteries that way, but what are you going to do?

Sorry for the light blogging. Other priorities have intervened.

I buried Mrs. Hamster last week. The vaccinations don't seem to be working against the newest weaponized strain of smallpox that bastard Osama stole from the "CDC" and released at Atlanta Hartsfield last year. I buried her next to where we buried what was left of pupster just the week before. I think she would have liked that. I don't feel guilty about pupster, though. We had to eat. We were getting really weak.

I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Even out here in the foothills the stench is horrible. There's not many of us left, and most of us are too weak to bury our dead. So I'm lucky I still had the strength, I guess. At least I could do that much for her.

And at least our folks went quickly, being old and weak and all. I'm just sorry we weren't able to bury them. Homeland Security patrols were pretty intense in their sector."